Sunday, January 20, 2008

BUSY BUSY SUNDAY

Good evening, I know that Sunday is intended to be a day of rest, but when the week has been so slow it seems a shame to ignore things that really need to be done. I have been desperately trying to get my bedroom organized. Mainly the area around our closets. Fabric, craft items, paperwork, odds and ends of every sort, you get the idea, just had to be taken care of. We didn't go to church in light of the kids coughing so bad and the temp below zero. My school work is done and we even had several hours of shrinky dink fun this evening.
I had this great idea to trace Disney Cars characters and turn them into magnets. Well...that is what we did. Do you realize how long it really takes to color those little boogers?? Looks like this may take several days so we can do Bambi, princesses, and whatever strikes our fancy. I know I should be sewing or something, but I do love to color.
Take care!

No comments: