Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Isn't he just too cute?
Daddy decided to amuse the little ones with an orange disguised as a pumpkin.

Anywho, anybody out there ever heard of lavender lily of the valley?
Mine have gone that color over the last few years, and I can find nothing online about them, not all mine have turned but a good number of them has. I ran an add on Craig's list for 10 plants @ $5 but now I'm having second thoughts. Some guy wants to buy a huge quantity and I wonder why. Pink ones are $8 each!!! And considered rare, could I be so lucky to have a rare plant right in my own yard? or are they rejects of some kind?
I hoping to find out something soon. the blooming season is about over.

1 comment:

Celestial Freak said...

LOL! That's funny! I'd probably do that if inspired while board.

Thanks for your comment on my anniversary post. We had a very casual evening, but it was nice.

The wedding pictures being digital is only because my mom and I both are obsessive about archiving photos in every possible way! LOL! Almost all our pictures were on film and then scanned the prints to make them digital. And of the photos taken I think I have only about a 10th of them digital. We have an entire shoebox of prints, just for our wedding!

It's cool that our anniversaries are so close. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary too!

Blessings,
Crystal