Monday, June 23, 2008

THE WINDOW IS IN

I AM SO EXCITED I COULD SCREAM!!!
The new bow window is in place, finally after getting it home and finding it was 4 inches larger than expected. Steven had to rip out the frame work and re-frame it. Which took three extra days... Thank the Lord for his two oldest boys that came over, again and again to help us put it in. They also helped erect the scaffolding so Steven could take the siding down on the house. Now he needs to remove wood near the upstairs to frame in for the window that will let light into the hallway. Big mistake not doing that when it was constructed. Woo-hoo!!!
I have got the garden planted, made sister a necklace, hemmed hubby's pants, and am heading to do several more alterations on the kids'
clothes. I also need to whip up some swim tops, sort toys, make more bread and somewhere in there balance the check book, not my favorite task. Anyway I better hit the hay, kids will be up before you know it. Take care!!

1 comment:

Celestial Freak said...

Wow! This post sounds like a lot has happened. So productive! I've mended a few peices of clothes lately, and made a few meals from scratch, I guess I've done fairly well considering my latest flair-up.

You're latest comment brought tears to my eyes. So kind and supportive! I truly appreciate what you had to say. It was particularly encouraging considering today has been pretty low for me too. Thank you!