Wednesday, November 14, 2007

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

Good news :I finally recieved the call that my machine has gotten it's new computer installed.
Bad news: It still won't work properly, it now needs a new touch screen.
Good news: It's under warranty, parts are free.
Bad news : I get to pay the labor.
I should have known this machine would not be so wonderful, I got a great deal on it. But it was brand new and from a reputable company. I also found out that the lady working on it lives just a few blocks away from me, she was so excited to find someone else who sews. I told her a bit about the blogging world of great seamstresses and craftsmen, she was so surprised to hear there were blogs about sewing, aprons, pincushions etc...I'm sure we will get to know each other better in the next few weeks.
More good news: we have a stray(wild) kitten that daddy has decided we'd keep around - outside only- and we'd take it for shots etc...
Bad news: today a totally sick kitten shows up barely able to move and I had to do what I had to do. Left me feeling rather icky,,,poor little thing.
hope things go better tomorrow.

No comments: