Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DOIN' THE HOLIDAYS

I just love the Christmas season. Of course there's Christmas play practices, jammin' ALL the good ole tunes on the piano (I would just die not taking time to play 'em), it's such a fabulous way to unwind, baking for family friends and neighbors, shopping, decorating,planning "winter parties" for school, and last but not least trying to get a family picture taken. My wonderful husband suggested we do it at home with our Sony Mavica....here's what we came up with----

I forgot about the glare on the glasses but I am pleasantly surprised with the results. And all with a lot less stress than getting to the studio, waiting etc...I plan on doing some serious cropping too.

I am planning on making some little felt pins for Kaylee's class, or who knows maybe some little drawstring pouches would be faster. I need to figure that out real soon if I plan on getting anything done by next week. I am so relieved to be quitting my job that I can hardly wait 3 more weeks!!!!

Today I got the lights out onto the fence, my Dad had bought us icicle like 4 years ago and last year was the first we used them. This year though I also put out the old fat bulbs that we used years ago...I just love that look of the ceramic lights. I used all blue on those. t\The icicle lights are red and green. Kinda of a strange combo but what the heck I love 'em.

No comments: