Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Ah, here it is the end of Christmas Day and I actually have time to blog. It must be a Christmas miracle!! Of course it has been great today, no company and all I cooked was a turkey and french fries, yes that's right french fries,,,my hubby requested them so in the spirit of the season he got 'em.
I wrapped presents til midnight last night and managed to sleep in until 7, then I napped from 10:30 until noon. Wa-hoo I feel pretty refreshed.
Last week I made orange marmalade, for the family, peanut brittle, opera fudge, cinnamon cakes {for the neighbors}, and yesterday (Christmas Eve) I made cocoa cinnamon rolls and sweet pastry cinnamon nut swirls and swirls filled with cinnamon and fruit cake dried fruit mix-which ended up being my favorite.
Well I hope everyone had a nice day.
Thank you God for sending your Son as a beautiful little baby -- just for us!!!

No comments: