Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dotee Dolls



Oh yes we have been busy. whipped up some small items like this Dotee doll for Kaylee, her request a mermaid with pom poms, if you get my drift. The Dotee doll is inspired by Dot @ http://dotslifeandart.blogspot.com/ .






Of course I just have to make some for the teachers. I need 8 for all them so I will have lots of fun experimenting. Here are some in progress.


Here are a couple of preemie outfits that I made and sent off in a recent swap. I just love tiny little clothes. These would fit a 2-4 pounder.

2 comments:

GraceBeading said...

Love your dotee doll! And the preemie outfits are precious.

How crazy is it that 2 bloggers in Northern Indiana find each other by way of Australia? Dotee dolls truly make the world a smaller place!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You've been busy.