Thursday, March 13, 2008

GETTING READY FOR EASTER!!!!







It is hard to believe that Easter is just around the corner. Luckily I planned a bit ahead and picked these books up a couple months ago for the kiddies baskets.




I found them at the Salvation Army Store. I did have to clean them up a bit but for 99 cents, where else you going to get write on wipe off talking books?


Yesterday I finally stopped by a local bead shop-right up the road from me--ooh, lah, lah, simply divine. It has been open at least a year and I wish I would have stopped sooner. The beads are out of this world and resonably priced. I found these for making kaylee a necklace. She is so into red and kitties.


For myself I bought these...

Actually the white one I bought to make my sister a necklace for her birthday. She collects the glass hens on nest or whatever they're called. I better run school is out shortly.

No comments: