Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Cantata

Well here it is the night before our Christmas Cantata and I can't believe this month is nearly half over. Tonight was Steven's work Christmas party at the Elcona Country Club but he has been sick since last night:(
It's OK because the party just started an hour ago and I've been ready for bed for longer than that.
I took the kids out shopping for a bit just to get some odds and ends like ribbons and bows. I also picked up some very fine white glitter for the egg ornaments I plan on decorating. We are getting one to two eggs per day that are green. I've been blowing them out because I just can't bring myself to bust 'em up. The brown eggs really are pretty too, all different shades of brown. Some are even a bit pink looking.
Tomorrow after church I plan on making carmel corn for the teachers' gifts - then I can get those gathered together.

No comments: