Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WEDNESDAY NIGHT BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR JESUS

The kids are now in the shower getting ready for church. Kaylee is excited about the Birthday party for Jesus. They will play games etc...
Titus on the other hand really doesn't care for that sort of thing, too much activity.
He'll do OK though because we have wonderful people there to handle the kids.
Only three more days of school left until break. This means I better wrap lots of gifts the next couple of days so I'm not doing it on Christmas Eve.
I have all kinds of things I'd like to do for the season like bake cut out cookies, make some paper cutout ornaments and decorate some more eggs.
Today I went to Once Upon a Child with a bunch of stuff and they bought everything I took in. I had iceskates, a Build a Bear, doll house, foam puzzle, Tot-Loc chair, brand new diapers(cloth), a board game, ballet slippers, two books, you get the idea just a bunch of different stuff. The best part was the $40 some dollars they gave me in exchange...hope to take more in soon!

No comments: