Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES



I have been so busy lately, I made handmade valentines for the grandmothers. Heart cakes for the kindergarten(bottom pic.), sucker wraps for Kaylee's class(in place of valentines), drawstring bags for Titus and Kaylee(top picture-fabric compliments of Aunt Lu), algebra homework, and a Bible journal for a swap I signed up for over at swap bot.

Pitty I took no pictures of the handmade valentines. They were fabric covered cardboard hearts with pics of the kids mounted on top with beads around the edges. I used wonderunder to adhere the fabric to the cardboard and it worked beautifully.
Today is gymnastics for kaylee so I better get going.
Take care.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentines day, you busy bee, you!
Those heart-shaped cakes look delish. Bet the kids loved them.