Friday, February 22, 2008

THAT'S WHAT I GET

Last night I stayed up past the time when everybodyelse went to bed and within one hour after going to bed, I was arroused by cries from Kaylee's room. She has had a tummy ache for nearly 2 weeks-on again off again. Then the cough started, now her head aches and the fever she's had since Tues. is just over 101. I guess there'll be no kindergarten today. But it looks like another run to the doctor. My poor little princess was crying last night and telling me she was sorry because she just couldn't help it. So very sad. She missed the field trip to the planetarium too! It's what I get for staying up too late. It seems like whenever I stay up to tend to blogging or crafting I get no sleep at all..you think I'd learn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That happens to me too! I like to stay up late but when I do my little one wakes me up soon after I fall asleep. If only there were more hours in the day... ;)
-Kathy